DEFY Blogsearch the defy medical knowledge base:
Below is a clinical test called the A.D.A.M. (Androgen Deficiency in Aging Males) Questionnaire. This test can help you quickly determine how likely you are to be a TRT candidate.* Read through the questions and write down your answers to each one.
1. Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
2. Do you have a lack of energy?
3. Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
4. Have you lost height?
5. Have you noticed a decreased enjoyment of life?
6. Are you sad and/or grumpy?
7. Are your erections less strong?
8. Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
9. Are you falling asleep after dinner?
10. Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
*This test is not intended to replace a consultation with a healthcare professional, nor is it intended to provide specific medical advice and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of low testosterone.